Thursday, March 10, 2011

How can I stand up to a bunch of black guys?

I was walking to school one day all fly in my dress shirt and bow tie, Nike kicks and my new Star Wars Limited Edition Republic Commando Delta Squad Action Figures. When these group of black guys came after me and blocked my path. One of them named OJ saw my action figures and ask where I got it. I proudly told him I got it at the Comicon International. The group of black guys snickered and ask if they can borrow it for a minute. I reluctantly gave it to them. Then they threw it down the street and I ran after it, my belt went loose and my tucked in shorts slid down to reveal my Spiderman boxers. The group of black guys were laughing because I made their day. How can I stand up to my bullies?

No comments:

Post a Comment