Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PCSing to Fort Lee, VA?

This question is for all those that have lived or currently live in the Fort Lee, VA area. My husband and I will be PCSing there here in the next few months. After the birth of my daughter I started getting several dental issues and it seems like they continue to come. I am asking for recommendations for Dentist in the area. And if possible your experience with them as well. I am looking for someone whom is willing to listen to me and understand the issues that I am having. I DON"T want someone is just going to treat me like I am just another bag of money. And tell me to just deal with it, like I have heard so many times. Due to I am not sure of the guidelines to posting recommendations. Please feel free to email me with your answer. I am so appreciative of your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment