Thursday, March 10, 2011

WHY DID I GET SICK OF MY FRIEND AFTER A FEW DAYS?

Well she came on Saturday and I had a good time and she spent the night then we were together the whole day on Sunday.Then she spent the night again and today I got sick of her I mean I was she left a hour ago but like she told me push her on my skate-board.I did and,well there was this hill and she dose not know how to ride a skate-board but,I pushed her really hard and she stopped.And she's like god damet what the freak fricken you did not have to push that hard so im like watch your lauguage.And she's like well then im like even (my friend name) is not that ghettho she never cusses she at least has manners (I mean this girl is not smart im sorry but it's true).Then she's like so what your saying im dumber then we started fighting and also she was trying to steal money and she got me in troubel and she was insulting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment