Friday, March 11, 2011

Wedding jewelry help...?

I am getting married in 20 days or so, and I have a slight dilemma. I have my Old, New, Borrowed and Blue. Old is a gold ring of my moms, she passed away in october. New is my amazing shoes. Borrowed is my tiara and vail. My blue is a Sapphire necklace with a diamond and gold details that is on a gold chain that was my Fiances grandmothers. My dress is ivory and silver stitching, and my jewelry is silver as well. I cannot figure out how to wear my moms ring and the necklace. Both pieces are very important to me so i want them displayed not hidden. I have thought about wearing them on my bouquet, but they won't really be seen at the reception that way. I am just at a loss, any advice to help would be amazing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment